Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Self Interview #2 - "A super meh-post."

So we meet again.
Indeed.

It has been...
Seven months.

Seven months?
Since the first interview...?

Oh? Why yes, it has. I was actually going to say that it has been..
A while since I have consumed food.

Are you kidding me?
Maybe?

Alright, whatever. You know, it has been..
A very, very short year. My, my. Look at the calender! (Like I do) It's already August.

Oh yes I couldn't agree more but I was actually gonna say that it has been..
Confirmed that I will be sitting for my MAJOR MAJOR MAJORRRRR exam in exactly ninety days time? Oh man.

Oh wow that's new to me. Okay where was I...
You were here, and you are here, you idiot.

Oh shut up. Ah yes, now I remember. I was saying, that it has been...
An annoyingly boring interview.

BAH! YOUR ADDMATH SUCKS!
You are so mean...

There's no escaping the truth.
No mistaking it's you... ~

Someone did her homework.
Yes!! Yes I did!!! (O.O)

Somebody bring out the champagne! :D
I don't. Drink.

Oh well then, somebody serve some fries! :D
Nom nom nom! I would love to have some. But I have some weight issues. Don't tell anyone about my recent weight gain okay? Shhh.

Okay. Your secret shall lie embedded in me forever.
That's the second time you used this phrase.

Blah. Now tell me. Who, other than Captain Jack Sparrow, inspires you?
Gordon Ramsay. He looks something like this:


Explain your answer above.
Because he fries awesome fries!

Are you sure?
Positive.

If there were one thing in this world you would want to own right now, what is it?
Time. And more time.

If there is one person you could duplicate for one day, who is it?
Myself. Double the amount of time I have for that day!

What is pretty, furry, white, and eats durian?
That awesome coat displaying at that awesome - Wait. That awesome coat does not eat durian. Why, this is a trick question! The answer is of course - Ngoh Wallie itself!

Oh the cleverness of you.
And the vainness of you.

Who loves to eat?
Me.

Who loves to sleep?
Me.

Who loves to sing?
Party rock is in the house tonight ~

...
Everybody just have a good time ~

Who loves to complain?
Me.

Who loves to procrastinate?
Me.

Who wants a digital single lens reflex camera?
Me.

Who talks nonsense?
Me.

For the next question, refer to the quote below.

"I am the stupidest person on earth in the world."

The above quote was said by...?

Me.

Describe this interview in one word.
Dedratereeopiumnosonnfilateean.

Who wants to end this dedratereeopiumnosonnfilateean interview?
Me. And I bet you do too.

See you soon.
To get to the exit, turn around, walk straight for about a minute and then turn left, walk for another 24.123 seconds then stop for 4 seconds. Admire the portrait on your left hand side for about 3 minutes, then walk straight...


Imagine a soon-to-be SPM candidate taking the trouble to move the pointer, dragging thus highlighting every alternate sentence and then clicking on the colour bar followed by the boring, boring colour in the effort to entertain you/herself. What a life.

No comments: