Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear Wallie,

When you first came into my life, you were white and you loved to bite. I never thought that you would be anything like this, nor did I know how a little being can affect one's life, so much. I wish upon the stars that you would actually understand every single thing we said and we meant, particularly this post here, because I have chose to use my fingers to type about you, rather than using them to write countless equations in preparation for a very major exam, which is nearing, in an unwelcomed manner though.

Just the thought of it makes me want to sleep.

Also, I wish that there is a way for you to communicate with us, other than your sad whinings and fierce barkings, because I want to know what you think, how you feel. I want you to share your moments of joy (which is probably when you get to eat humanly-food) and your moments of fear (which is, of course, when thunder strikes) with me, I want you to tell me how boring it is to lie there the whole day with no one to entertain nor to be entertained by, I want you to ask me why can birds fly but not you. But you're just a little Wallie, who once looked similar to a polar bear.

Photobucket

I may not spend a lot of time with you these days, but you will always matter to me. The reason why you are always abandoned alone in the mornings is because I am a student; I must attend school at day time. The reason why you are not allowed into the house is your intense hair fall - which is why we cut down your intake of humanly-food recently. The reason we tie you up, is because we know that the wires and cables of the gate never fail to tempt you, and when you start showing your flawless biting skills again, daddy would be furious. The reason why you collar is blue in colour, is because there weren't any other colour options at the shop, according to daddy. The reason we bring you to the vet's for jabs is because we do not want any harmful disease to attack you. The reason why I don't stop the sky from roaring even though I know you hate it the most, is because it's a natural phenomena - I have no control of it.

The reason why I didn't want a pet in the first place is because I hate partings.

I could not think of any other possible things which you may not understand, oh believe me, I would love to answer more, if not all of them.

Photobucket

Look how much you have grown! Though you still have a strong tendency to bite things now, I may conclude that it now causes less pain than when you were a baby back then. My hope for you is that as your age increases, your maturity increases as well. Thunders are unpreventable, so I really, really hope you may overcome this tremendous fear of yours as you get used to the natural phenomena of your living place.

Last but not least, happy birthday, my dear Wallie. Please do stay healthy, pretty, and don't make daddy angry.

Lots of love.

No comments: