It started with the helpless me finding myself in deep regret for wasting my time, energy, freedom and money on the lousiest camp I have ever been in my life.
Not long later we celebrated the birthdays of Shar Min and Xing Zhao and Mandy, who birth dates are 10 days apart from each other respectively.
And then on Shar Min's birthday, I took a (ahem) 'lala' picture with her but unfortunately I do not have the picture with me right now so here's the proof that uh... A part-time/full time cashier is needed at Tea Time.
Then I rewound time and got back to the early 19th/20th century and managed to capture a piece of peaceful picture of girls and the mess they created, in black and white, of course.

I saw a smiley on the white board which I couldn't resist and hence the production of this.
After dwelling in the black and white days for some time, I decided to come back to year 2011 because I find black and whites unbearably boring. So when I came back, Shar Min - the most awesome Nyam Nyam-feeder in the world fed me with (yeah you guessed it right) Nyam Nyam!
The following day we attempted to rescue a Tinkiwinky. Oh blah a Po I mean. An ever-smiling Po.
I don't know how but somehow this picture was produced hahahahaha hahahaha haha.
And a picture of self-admiration (best thing to do in the world when there is a TV, a pink camera, and a cable in the house).
Then I had the third McD meal in the year. Ask me how many McD meals I've had in this year right now and I will tell you 5 and I promise you, that is not a lie. WHY OH WHY COULDN'T I RESIST.
And well.. I intended to treat somebody for sushi because I was craving for it at some point in March, but unfortunately had and still have no ability to take myself to sushi and guess what, she declined.
SHE DECLINED SUSHI.
Then I don't know how my name got stuck at the back of a random chair found in Shazan Inn.
Last but not least, I gladly announce that Timothy Huang Li Xuan (such a beautiful name...) has fulfilled his promise! :D Which he made half a year ago but never mind I forgive him because of the ice cream muahahahaha.
***THE END THANKS FOR READING***
Okay so that is what happened in the past 28 days. Here I am going to list out some of the things that are going to happen in the next 3 days. After all, what is March without the 29th, 30th and 31st day eh?
1. I will end this post soon and proceed to my homework right after this; no nap for me today because I chose to blog. Gah.
2. I will eat less because I despise food! (Yeah keep telling yourself that. It never works.)
3. I will sleep less too because sleep is ruining my life.. No, seriously.
4. I will (HOPEFULLY) get all the things I want to before the deadline. I have always disliked deadlines.
5. I will think of how to surprise Mandy on Thursday hohoho.
6. I will plan about the surprise for Mandy on Thursday.
7. I will surprise Mandy on Thursday.
P.S. If your name is Mandy Say, surprise! :D
P.P.S. I am very happy today! :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment