Pardon me if this seems a very harsh way of welcoming you to read my latest post, but I just cannot forget about having myself waking up this morning to the fact that I am alive, and to the question of whether or not you are alive, thank you very much, dream. And for the record, my body clock lives in a world such that the time it tells is constantly varied, so no, I did not wake up an hour ago.
That was the introduction and this is the part where I must warn you that it is not advisable for a weak-heart-er's view. With all due respect, no offence intended. I just don't want to get blamed for a stupid eye-sore.
WARNING: CONTENT BELOW NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WEAK PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY NGOH JESS MINN.
Below is the stolen conversation between Jess Minn and Jess Minn:
Jess Minn: Ahhh life sucks.
Jess Minn: You don't know it.
Jess Minn: Life really sucks, and I do know it okay.
Jess Minn: The Japaneses' life suck so much more than yours.
Jess Minn: Absolutely not! They're just homeless and foodless, while I am having a conflict with you, whom apparently happens to be myself.
Jess Minn: That's what you think...
Jess Minn: That's what I know...
Jess Minn: How are you sure of it?
Jess Minn: Like how I'm sure that Wallie is a female.
Jess Minn: You thought that she was a male at first.
Jess Minn: True. What's your point?
Jess Minn: My point is you may be wrong about something even when you're sure about it. Stupid.
Jess Minn: You are stupid..
Jess Minn: It's pointless talking to you.
Jess Minn: Only stupid people continues a stupid conversation.
Jess Minn: You're right. You're so stupid.
Jess Minn: And why am I...?
Jess Minn: Because you are still taking part in this conversation. In addition, you are doing nothing to your broken life.
Jess Minn: Hey, this life is mine, I know what to do alright. Mind your own business will you?
Jess Minn: I think I am doing so..
Jess Minn: No you're not. You're -
Jess Minn: Ahh I'm getting sleepy. And I'm gonna do something about my life before I die. I'm gonna live like a real human being. This is my advice to you before I go, Jess Minn: Do something. Take it or leave it.
Jess Minn: Bye bye most boring post ever. Sheet I feel like removing this whole part now.
I might have just marked down the history of the lamest and most meaningless post that ever existed on planet earth and uhh I do not know which of the above is me haha haha haha okay go to sleep good night bye bye just don't die.
No comments:
Post a Comment