I have lived for sixteen years and eight months and today was the first time I have ever heard about you. It is indeed deeply regrettable for such late knowledge of your existence in my head all these years, shame on me.
You must be an incredibly hardworking piece of me. When they told me facts about you, I just couldn't help but notice how important you are to me. I was taught that it is you, who is in charge of regulating my sleep, my hunger, my thirst, my body temperature, the water volume in me and also my blood pressure. And also for many other things which I haven't fully understand about so never mind, I will get back to you on that some day later.
I know this is the first time I have personally wrote to you, but I have a few requests from you here. And you must certainly not decline for it is you, all these while, who caused me to waste all my precious afternoons sleeping, who caused me to owe my stomach and body constant apologies because you keep telling me to eat, and who caused me to waste my energy and time walking up and down the house all day to refill my bottle of water.
I appreciate what you are doing to and for me, I really do. However, my cerebrum and I decided that it is best for all of us if you could just readjust my daily sleeping duration, my urge and craving for food, and also my habit of drinking water. This is because too much of sleep and food and water is not good for my health. And you are asking for way too much.
So, my dear hypothalamus, please work it out and decrease your needs for the three mentioned above. I will not accept a no as an answer because that is just unacceptable. In return to your kind and obedient effort, I will give you a five-hour sleep tonight. Or maybe a little bit more. I will also make sure that my hair will keep growing so that you may get extra-protective shield from any form of harm.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
ME LARR WHO ELSE
I know this is the first time I have personally wrote to you, but I have a few requests from you here. And you must certainly not decline for it is you, all these while, who caused me to waste all my precious afternoons sleeping, who caused me to owe my stomach and body constant apologies because you keep telling me to eat, and who caused me to waste my energy and time walking up and down the house all day to refill my bottle of water.
I appreciate what you are doing to and for me, I really do. However, my cerebrum and I decided that it is best for all of us if you could just readjust my daily sleeping duration, my urge and craving for food, and also my habit of drinking water. This is because too much of sleep and food and water is not good for my health. And you are asking for way too much.
So, my dear hypothalamus, please work it out and decrease your needs for the three mentioned above. I will not accept a no as an answer because that is just unacceptable. In return to your kind and obedient effort, I will give you a five-hour sleep tonight. Or maybe a little bit more. I will also make sure that my hair will keep growing so that you may get extra-protective shield from any form of harm.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
ME LARR WHO ELSE
No comments:
Post a Comment