Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I fall down.

Very often these days, I write the same thing here, over and over, never tired of it.

I am going through the stupidest and shittiest stage of life right now, so if you want to judge me, judge me as someone who is going through the stupidest and shittiest stage of their life.

When one falls down, one should stand up and walk again. Of course I know that's the right thing to do. I know that is what I must do. But you see, it's not like this happens everyday. It's not like you get to fall apart and break down everyday in your life. Well minus the past 23 days, at least. My point here is, this is such a rare phase is life, so rare that it must be lived differently. So yeah, I am still going to treat humans like non-humans, and I will still stay annoying and rebellious, and I shall enjoy all of the above, until I decide to stand up and walk again.

And I will stand up and walk, when I feel like standing up and continuing my walk.

Right now, I have three jobs to carry out daily: to breathe, to eat, and to survive. The end.

No comments: