By the way I did not largen the 'me' above because of being desperate for attention. It is for the reason that I feel that this normal sized 'me' is not big enough to embody all those uh.. Long lost substances in life.
WHY OH WHY IN THE SKY EARTH SEA MUST THEY COME BACK.
Anyhow, I am still in the process of learning to befriend all of them, to love them and see them in a positive perspective, at the same time battling my procrastinating-cells with my anti-procrastinating-cells as hopefully, the winning weapon. As for the eye bags... Photoshop will do its job. (Just joking although I know it's not funny but still, I must write something about it)
Today I am going to quote myself a temporary quote for the sake of this blog post, because I say so. And the almighty quote I have chosen for this blog post is:
"When the bad comes, the good hits." - Ngoh Jess Minn, 2011
And now here is the part where I stop complaining about how tiring my life is or how much life is putting on me. Here, I am going to introduce you the human form of Jiggly Puff, which is one of the goods that hit. This is Jiggly Puff by the way:
And the human form of Jiggly Puff is quite similar to the one above. Only, with an emphasize on the height and a sever lack on the width, un-pink, and not kept in a Pokeball. She sings her theme song to me everyday, she has lovely voice and she smiles all the time. Introducing: -One of the good part that hits is of course the fellowship I had with my classmates, in the process of dealing with those long-lost substances. We are all students and we all face almost the same things and situations in life, hence leading to the understanding we have for each other. It's not the jokes they make in the class nor the things they do, it is the unity we have that makes me feel... In place. Not lost on track despite the depressing thoughts that comes and goes. These people can make me feel good even in the worst situation, I promise you. As much as I dislike school (cause of dislike: HOMEWORK), I love being around these people whom I can learn so many things from, who can make the best out of the worst, who has become a chapter in my life.
Such a blessing to be a part of my class.
In life, these things are constants: growing, learning, loving.
5 Cerdik is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment