Today, I stand on the horizon of a new beginning.
Today, I celebrate life.
Today, I have faith.
Today, I hope.
Today, I persevere.
Today, I choose.
Today, I open my eyes, I open my ears.
Today, I experience more than yesterday.
Today, I learn more than yesterday.
Today, I gain more than yesterday.
Today, I give out more than yesterday.
Today, I love more than yesterday.
Today, I become accountable to myself, to my future, to all possibilities life has to offer.
Today, I become accountable to someone other than myself.
Today, I find myself a grown-up, I instill maturity in me, I put a full stop to my frivolous past.
Today, I end my sixteenth year of life.
Today, I understand, I accept, and I live.
Today, I keep walking.
Today, I keep holding on to one dream.
Today, I keep hoping, I keep the faith, and I give out the best.
Today, I start to build up who I want to be.
Today, I mould my future.
Today, I pray, I will never let myself go.
Today, I hold God's hand and let Him lead me in this entire journey called life.
Today, my walk towards heaven and eternity becomes shorter.
Today, I promise, I will run, until I finish this race.
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalm 118:24
Today, I look forward to tomorrow, to eternity, to infinity, and beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment