Hello!!!
Mind if I ask you some questions?
Oh no no, not at all. All I have is time. Oh yeah.
Alright then. Well first of all, heard of this thing called homework?
Yep.
Does it remind you of something?
Yep. Wait no. Nah.... Not really.
You haven't finish your homework.
Yes.
Because you die die also want to blog?
Because I die die also want to blog.
Okay. Now tell me. Where is the 2010 recap post?
On the way... On the way.
Why is Facebook closing down?
Because you are lying.
What if Twitter closes down too?
Long live the internet!!
What happened to the gummies?
I gave them away.
Where were you yesterday?
Somewhere too awesome to share about here. Nyahahahaha.
:(
Aiyor read the post below lar sheesh.
So.. What did you learn in school today?
I learned that the canteen lady will smile to you and give you extra attention when you call her 'kakak yang cantik'.
What else did you learn today?
Thou shall not keep the fan on despite the cold whether for your manly reputation's sake.
How many days!
23!
Who sings a nice song?
Justin Bieber. Please listen to this song before you decide to die after reading this.
Why aren't you uploading pictures in Facebook while doing this interview?
Just because.
What is an ordeal?
Not eating McDonald's for a month is an ordeal.
Who do you wish to see tonight?
Chad Dylan Cooper.Is that possible to happen?
No. Because there are homeworkssss to be done and I am currently ignoring them for this interview's sake.
I don't remember asking you why. Anyway, where is the resolution post?
Eheheheheheheheheheh.
Acts 16:26 says..?
"Suddenly there was such violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone's chains came loose."
What is a polymer?
Long chained molecules formed by the joining of monomers by covalent bond.
This is ridiculous.
Yes it is.
So.. You had a happy weekend?
You bet.
You got rid of something which once was sticking to you every day and now it has come back. What is it?
St. John.
Your mother says that you must manage your time well.
I know. But I love to sleep. And eat. Sleeping and eating take up half of my day. How?
I think I'm getting bored.
So am I.
Wanna cut your hair short?
Oh what a question.
I'm done.
I'm done.
Okay you shall end this by completing the sentence below in not more than 50 words:
This year, the teachers are gonna love me because...
I wear blue and blue-wearers must do homework. They must be responsible, never procrastinate, follow instructions, and basically be disciplined. Hence the end of this post as I walk towards my homework grievously, full of descipline.
Thank you for reading and any annoyance caused is very much regretted.
No comments:
Post a Comment