(Last month. Wow.)
... And if I were free to just stop by here to write something rather meaningful instead of being busy getting all emotional and sentimental and busy telling you people about it, this is what I would have written:
The last day in 2010 - today - marks down the second most historic moment of the year: I got a haircut. Not the usual manual haircut I get myself everyday when I see split ends - this time, I, the brave, walked into a saloon, and sat down, and put my hair entirely into someone else's hands, whom of course I believe had the power to get rid of the bottom part without causing external damage. Pardon me if I hadn't been greeting you with a grand introduction on the last day of the year but really, this matters too much. It can be said to be one of the biggest and most unpredictable decision I have made all year long. Of course, I am happy with the haircut because I trusted the right person. Why of course, I wouldn't be here at all had anything gone wrong. What I would have done was throwing bunch of (red coloured) swear words here and just lock myself in the room and never speak again, pretty much like what I did during my previous encounter with terrible experience, with somebody I trusted. Bleh. So yeah. I did not regret a bit. This post is written specially to thank three, no, four human beings whom I believe got very tired advising and persuading me to go for the haircut. Thank you very much, awesome people. I am now a happy and grateful and shorter hair girl. May God bless you all.
Which too bad it isn't so I can't write it.. Or did I just do it. And don't tell me you cannot see that I have cut my hair or that it is still as straight as before I will be very happy one you know and when I am happy I can fly one you know and when I can fly I will fly to your house and do crazy stuffs like robbing all your chocolates for my own selfish sake so yeah you better don't tell me that.
No comments:
Post a Comment