LAST FRIDAY NIGHT saw two human-sized humans taking a stroll down IKEA because we have never experienced how it's like to be in a gargantuan box on a Friday night. Late. Also because I refused to study. Why am I justifying myself? Gave up the thought of bringing new additions home upon reaching the queue (finally experienced IKEA on a Friday night yay) and we had no choice but to purchase something from the food counter because we needed the change. For parking. It costs three quarters of USD now. In some malls its half a USD. In some malls it's a quarter of USD. I love math. At this point you must be wondering, uh, why am I telling you all these. Well, I could tell you about how I attempted making chicken parmagiana yesterday without using a single trace of bread crumbs and how I took a study break this week literally (a break from study, not to study) and how agressively I have been responding to my phone each time I received an e-mail (unsubscribed from a few useless mails, ah productivity) and also how I died on the 63rd day in Don't Starve (doggy issues) but I mentally decided that it would be rather uninteresting. Also, relevance. Also, I may or may not be stuck in a room with only one palm-sized entertaining device, leading me to believe that typing, no, tapping on a 4-inch screen with only two thumbs (whoa!) may be a brilliant idea. So just let me tap away. Now, back to where we ended up getting this fantasticly pink-ly wrapped biscuits and went to this cafe to satisfy some ice-chocolate cravings. By far the best I've tried. I'll stick to my chocolate comfort zone for now, until I become adventurous, someday.






No comments:
Post a Comment