Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wallie goes to the beach















Two Saturdays ago we finally brought this little girl to the beach. I have been pleading my dad to bring her to the beach for the longest time so when I instinctively snapped out of my sleep and read his message that morning (get ready. going to the beach. Wallie included), I knew I somehow had to make it happen (mission would be aborted if not enough support). The Kuantan sun was scorching hot and I have yet to discolour from by previous beach trip, but of course I went anyway because offers like this do not come by easy. I coated myself with sunblock (and to soon realize, futile hope) and grabbed along Lynn's camera as it happened to be on the same table as the sunblock.

We brought her to Mehodist Bay, a quiet beach beyond the beach beyond the now very commercialized Teluk Chempedak (TC2) (Methodist Bay is some jungle away from TC2) (I think). This choice of location would have significantly reduced the risk of a disorder. No one was in sight when we arrived. Dad walked her along the beach while I walked far behind as my pace slows down with every ray of sunlight stabbing me. Also I was busy taking pictures. Lynn was way behind for whatever reason. Overall Wallie really enjoyed her stroll along the beach. She particularly loved to attack the incoming waves. You would think that she'll show some gratitude and behave well for at least a day after having a good time at the beach. You would later learn that she attacked her only dog-friend that very night because what if daddy loves the other neighbour-dog more? Silly girl.

No comments: