Thursday, July 16, 2015

Raw

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is that I am generally not a happy person. Sure, I can easily find happiness around me but... I seemed to have surpassed my happy quota this week. Or month. Or year. I don't know. I had Spicy Chicken McDeluxe for lunch yesterday and I was happy but when I ate what I concluded to be overnight fries that happiness evaporated. I had Spicy Chicken McDeluxe for lunch today and I was happy for a while but again the fries just wasn't what I hoped to be.

Little things bother me a lot.

I feel disturbed but I don't know what is it. You know this voice in your head? Yes, this tiny invisible voice that made it possible for you to read. I vaguely remember being able to form thoughts with this voice in my head once upon a time. This voice was there. I was there. Right now, for some reason, I feel like its just clouds of thoughts floating inside my head. No voice, no actual words, just... A chunk of existence. Exactly. I feel as though I'm a mere existence.

Maybe it's just tonight. Maybe it's just the hormones. I've been trying to clean my room but it just won't get done. I've thrown out piles of junks but it's never-ending. I wouldn't know what to do with this, I wouldn't know what to do with that. And I'll end up like this being so bothered by not knowing what to do.

Post scriptum: I do realize that this space is overflowing with negativity and McD and my cleaning adventures. I'll try to restore balance in the force by making the next post a happy one.

I'll try to make the next post happy.




I'll try to make a next post.





I'll try.

No comments: