
PALSAIK MEDIA APPRECIATION NIGHT 'Twas a night where I looked up to God and appreciated the existence of food all over again. We were warmly welcomed and were served this 'Korean version of Sprite'. As the crowd filled in I started taking pictures of the slanted tray, and everything possible (the things good cameras do to me). People took their seats and the night started off with a speech by the very kind and generous Mr. Chung, CEO of Palsaik Malaysia. And then the feast began. We (the two of us) were served food, food, and more food. Good Lord I will never have enough of their signature eight-flavoured pork, just like how I will never have enough of... sleep. Yeah. And then there's the seafood soup, the endless supply of kimchi, the pancake, the premium kimchi, the lanceolate roots. After some time it was finally time for the lucky draw, and of course the odds were not in our favour. They never were to me when it comes to lucky draws. We accepted our fate and decided to try this Korean wine, which was pretty okay to me. The night ended with the anniversary cake-cutting ceremony and we left with our bellies happy, hearts thankful to be able to celebrate Palsaik's first anniversary.

















No comments:
Post a Comment