Friday, August 30, 2013
Point blank
I don't like people. I don't like to talk to people. Once upon a time I loved people and treated people the way I want to be treated, but after some time it became clear to me that things simply do not work that way. People can be everything and anything. Fake, stupid, ignorant, just like me. The more I talk to people, the more of myself I am surrendering to them. My time, my thoughts, my trust. No. I cannot afford that any more. These little pieces left are to be kept, not to be manipulated and possibly shredded into nothingness . Of course I meet wonderful people at times, but that's that. God bless them, and I move on with my life with the very few I keep close to. Because the more people I have, the more people I have to lose. So no. I don't want to care any more. I don't want to get close to people. I don't want to talk. I doubt I even know how to talk now. Sometimes I feel empty. Sometimes I want to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I wouldn't. Because I don't like people. But this must stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment