Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How long, how long will I slide?


Happy Chinese New Year, once again. I was so occupied these few days that I had not even the time for nor the thought of using the computer for unnecessary purposes which I practice repeatedly on normal days. Most of my time were dedicated to family, food, and house chores here and there. I want to watch Running Man so badly right now, but I must build up a presentable birthday card for my grandpa who celebrates his 70th birthday tomorrow. Which is why I am on the computer now in the first place, in search for ideas and inspiration. 

By the way, here's a badly taken picture of my badly done pink ombre nails by my phone camera:

And here's an acceptable but highly contrasted picture of my galaxy nails from a month ago, with Wallie in the background:

Sorry I held the glass-panel-sticker-thing at the wrong side. I could have flipped the picture, but it wouldn't look natural. Have a joyful Chinese new year. x

No comments: