Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where has time gone?

I find it a difficult task to catch up with time lately.



It was a totally different story a few months back then. I did not have to be at college by 8 in the morning, and most of the days I'll be free from 2PM onward - I'll even have time to work and get sufficient sleep at night. But now, I'll have to be up by 6AM and the earliest I can get back home is 6PM.

One other major difference between last semester and this semester is that I cannot even afford to get my daily dose of 9gag now. Oh the joy and fun that could never be retrieved. (I've probably missed 5000 posts on the hot page, and you know that I'm not even exaggerating when I end the figure with 0's instead of random digits)

Among the exciting things I did after I returned from Hong Kong were, in chronological order, 1) working and getting triple pay (aweeeeesomeee), 2) almost dragged myself into a medic school (I'll never get over medicine I tell you), 3) going back to Kuantan for form six registration and all (more on that later, but it's not necessary, so nah), 4) being part of the crazy crowd at Isetan's grand opening (judge not), 5) sitting for my Malaysian Studies final exam which I was only informed about exactly a week earlier (chances are I'm gonna flung), 6) skipping classes to attend the Starbucks training class which was held today, and finally getting to watch The Avengers with my colleagues (today was a good day).

So I guess this is an update. I really do intend to keep this blog as alive as it was years back then but that may not be possible for me to achieve, yet, as I'm still trying to sort out my time for things and all. Yeah I really do need to start planning ahead of time. Which is really ironic because I have to dismiss my pre-plan (which I had just now before writing this post, of what to do after I finish this post) now because it's so late right now I cannot watch the few newest episodes of Revenge which has laid inside this very laptop for weeks already. So near, yet so far.


You may find a picture of me with Mr. Einstein attached below, because E=MC² and I can't even remember what does that mean.



P.S. I am now officially a Batista! Hah.

No comments: