Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cookie Crumble!

Here's a sneak peek to all Starbucks fans, hopefully it doesn't cost me my job HAHA.


Since I had class yesterday, I took the day off. Well actually, my manager let me off for this whole week because it's the first week of my new semester. But I went to work today anyway despite having a one-hour class. Uh back to yesterday. As usual I would take a bus to 1U and then from there another bus back home. BUT I only realize that it was already raining heavily by the time I decided to go home after I'm done satisfying my eyes with pretty pretty things. It was a happy day because I bought this pretty dress, with much guilt and some cash, of course. So after waiting for some time the bus arrived and I boarded it anyway because I was hoping that the rain wouldn't be that heavy by the time the bus reaches my area... Apparently hoping wasn't enough. The rain got even heavier so I just walked across from the bus stop to Starbucks (which is a much shorter distance from the bus stop to my aunt's house) to wait for the rain to stop. Wait. Why am I even telling you about this.

Coincidentally, two other colleagues of mine who took the day off were there, so my manager decided to hold a mini meeting to brief us about the upcoming Summer promotion. The first phase of Summer Promotion 2012 starts next week, 24th April and I caaaaaan't wait! All baristas would have to wear a new different cap, to promote the summer spirit I guess. I'm not going to reveal much here, but there's definitely many new things coming up! There's this very mini Starbucks card, this charm, this new blend, and this new very special Frappucino blended beverages. If you're a Starbucks fan and you intend to collect all the cards and charms, I must warn you that it's not gonna be easy to get it. But if you are always with unlimited cash supplies, you don't have to worry. Just be earlier than others. And oh of course, there will be the weekly Happy Hour to ensure that you'll be happy. HAH.


We tried the new drinks and all... Yeah that's about it. I'm just so excited about this Summer Promotion I have to post this here. Here's something new:


It tasted good! Please don't tell my mum that I drank three of these. I'm not suppose to drink anything cold SINCE THREE MONTHS AGO because of my annoying flu and phlegm. 

Yeah bye.

No comments: