With one of the most magnificent device ever invented in the history of mankind - which sadly I will never own one - called an iPod, in my hand.
Uh I guess my hypothalamus is to be blamed again.
Anyway, before I fell asleep, I grabbed my sister's iPod in the effort to refresh myself by playing this game, which I have not played for quite a while due to my absence at home, called Hired Gun (recent permanent addiction). Like usual, a password was required in order to access the device. Like the usual way, I entered the password by gently tapping my right thumb several times on the smooth surface of the device. However, as familiar as the iPod was to me, the big screen stated 'Invalid Password'.
I was stunned for that moment and tried very hard to make sense and accept the fact that I was wrong, while the device - which is ALWAYS right - was indeed, right.
I then realized that the password I keyed in was the password for Luiz's iPhone.
Subsequently, I realized that I miss choir. And I miss my team, very badly.

No comments:
Post a Comment