Because it makes me feel comfortable when I am not supposed to. Sheet.
This is the (short) story about the first concert I have ever attended in my life - as an audience. If your name is Ngoh Jess Lynn, you would probably be shouting 'NO NO NO OH MY GOD FOR THE 2389563th TIME, IT'S A FAN-MEETING, NOT A CONCERT!!!!'.
Whatever.
It all began on a sunny Friday, at our dear (sadly) polluted Teluk Chempedak beach. While my elder sister was chatting with mum, my younger sister was busy with an Apple product (can't remember which), I, too, was busy with a Nokia/Apple product (can't remember which either -.-). Then, at a few hundred seconds past two, a phone call which changed my entire weekend came. It was my aunt who apparently got us three tickets, FOR FREE, to this Korean boy band called Beast's (my elder sister is a crazy big fan of them) concert, and she asked whether or not we will be going down to KL for the concert, which falls on the same Friday night. Mathematically, the concert was six hours away from the very phone call.
Then we (me, sister, sister, mum, dad) did the craziest thing we have ever done in our lives. As for our dear beloved Wallie, she went through the craziest stage in her life.
After many many phone calls, it was decided. My dad agreed to drive us down to KL on a Friday. Because I know one day in the future I will look back and tell others about our insanity, I decided to follow down, despite having to miss several tuition classesss (I was and still am in this phrase of life called being-unable-to-absorb-new-things-due-to-various-reasons a.k.a. zero knowledge, truly). That was indeed a stupid and crazy decision to brag about haha haha haha. -_- After around an hour and half of preparation, we set out around 4pm.
The journey of insanity.
Our journey included discussions about our accommodation, feeling concerned for poor Wallie, naps, lessons for recognizing the faces of the members of Beast by my elder sister (which failed miserably by the way), taking photos, many phone calls, receiving a phone call from aunt informing us that our tickets are VIP tickets, tweeting, texting, status updating etc. The concert starts at 8:30pm and surprisingly we reached our destination half an hour earlier.
For someone who doesn't know Beast really well, I think the concert/fan-meeting was not bad. It was quite entertaining as I sat there watching the boys performing and listening to the screeching screams of human beings, picturing in my mind what would it be like if I were in tuition then. Joyce would be on my right, Jamie would be on my left, Shar Min would be at the back of me... HAHAHAHA.
I love free tickets. I also love my aunt.
Them, the translators and the emcee.
Only to cover my hideous pimple.
As usual, we stayed at our other aunt's place (where we usually do when we are in KL). And as usual, we had awesome KL food. Not as usual, we had dim sum for breakfast for two consecutive days and I got so sick of it I swear I will never put any dim sum into my mouth again. Hahahaha yeah you guessed it right that was a joke you know me so well it is absolutely impossible for me to get sick of food. Unless it is so bad that it made me ill for two days and miss my best friend's birthday. Stupid canteen keropok.
I'm not going to elaborate on the two other days. I had a great time that's how I would end this story. Some pictures for memory's sake:
I want an iPhone. :'(
Oh by the way, tonight is the night I am going to be cured from all depressions but unfortunately the treatment only lasts around an hour so please bare with me until I get well. To join me for the treatment, tune to Starworld at 8pm sharp. What sort of depression you ask? Well 6 gigabytes of my life was taken away from me on this fine Sunday morning that's how depressed I am right now, thank you very much Nokia. Also I want to thank Starworld, my family which includes my father, my mother, my sister, my sister, my little sister, my aunt, my aunt, my uncle, my uncle's wife, my uncle, my aunt......
When was the last time I wrote here about my feelings. Hmm.

No comments:
Post a Comment