Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inordinate.

Why, hello there.

You know the times when people log in to their blogs and write about how much they hated people for treating them this way, how awfully hurt they were for being called that way, or even express their feelings with a list named 'People that I want to kill'(Yes, yes I was inspired by the English test paper)....? Yeah no, I'm not gonna write about how I feel or who I intend to kill - not that there is any anyway. After all, I didn't put up a blog title for nothing.

Wait no, I did put it up for nothing. Nyahahahahha.

As you may - or may not - guess it right, I am to write about several events in my life, which coincidentally, all fell In the same week.

Firstly, there was this Bonanza promotion in Sushi King and of course I, the great food-consumer, would not miss this rare opportunity. It was as if I have waited my whole life for Wednesday night to happen - I was even more excited than a Rebecca Black on a Friday.

(No pictures of food lest you get envious and jealous.)

Question: Who in the world would queue such a long line for just a dinner?
Hint: The person writing this.
Answer: Me.

Amidst the joyous occasion, my brilliant classmates discovered the wonders of having (MY) long hair, as a result of taking an extremely great amount of photos. They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but I have to say for this case - a picture speaks an awesome phrase.
"Four beautiful ladies."

I had so much fun that night that I forgot to go home. Oh obviously I'm kidding. Or am I not...? Okay enough with the sushi part. Next, I shall proceed to more sushis. On Thursday I went for more sushi with my sisters and my mother, but very, very unfortunately, not a single Unagi was seen by the eyes of four that evening.

(Sorry, I take back my words above.)

Hey, at least I did not post a picture like this right?

Oh great I just made myself envious and jealous of myself.

That very night, I spotted a lonely bottle in Parkson and decided that it was very pretty so I took a picture of it and this is how it looks like:
I have a thing for pretty things, you know. Ignore fire-hydrant, only admire the colour.

On Saturday, I became one of the ushers for the MLTR's concert held in SUKPA. Don't believe it? (Because it sounds unbelievable to me, too. I understand how you feel.) Here's solid proof. Hah.
That was one really great and yet another fun experience for me. We arrived at 3+ and basically waited the whole day for the concert to start. Massive wastage of time, I tell you. But then again, had a great, great time with the people.
Here I shall talk about something I learned in the most effective way - not through reading, not through listening, nor both - it is through real-live experience. On Sunday, I fell down a rabbit hole and never got out. And I learned that rabbit holes do exist

Joking.

On Sunday, I stepped onto a spot of negligible amount of sand - or at least, I thought it was sand - and sank and sank and sank. I did not sink to the bottom, why of course. If I did, who would be blogging for me? My duplicate? Dream larr. The (failed failed failed failed failed
) photoshooting event on Sunday has opened my eyes to so many things in this world, which one of them is that, quick sand does not exist only in TVs. It exists in real life too - in fact in Kuantan - and if there was nobody around you while the quick sand was busy eating you up you might be... You know. Such a memorable experience indeed. Cut my left foot in exchange of memorable, memorable experience.

That Sunday night I went to watch a Chinese movie with some relatives and the next day another dream came true - I WATCHED FAST FIVE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

And it was the best movie I have ever watched in the cinema by far. For the year 2011. The Dark Knight and Inception was also the best and the best so I have to state the year for the previous sentence. Nonetheless, 3 Idiots was awesome too but I watched it in the lousiest camp I have ever been in my entire life. How ironic.

In essays about a happy occasion you would always read "Sadly, our day has come to an end.", which obviously tells you that the writer is going to stop being happy. But here, I am going so write something like this:

"It is indeed a very happy week and I believe that much much more happier things are yet to happen."

Inordinate amount of blessings, just in one week. God is great.

No comments: