Friday, May 27, 2011

My condition right now. (as of 27.05.2011)

I do not recall mentioning in my blog that I'm a very happy person now so... Here it is.

I am a happy person now. :) :) :) :) :)

Contented and blissful, I walked out of the path of the downfall in my life. Full with hope, I breathe in refreshing, soothing moments of life. I feel joy. I can now spell the word, happy, I can recognize it, I can pronounce it and bless my soul, I can even feel it. I no longer remember how bad and rotten life had been, which is good because right now I have no intention of hating and escaping life at all so yes, things are all pretty good now.

Well except for the fact that the list below intersects my two-week-holiday.

The (undesired) list
1. A minimum of 5 days of St. John activities
2. A minimum of 20 hours of tuition
3. Deadline for a folio (equals to minimum 50 hours of boredom)
4. House chores (don't you wonder why Indonesian maids love to run away..)
5. Time wastage (Always, ALWAYS intersects my holidays)

But let me just forget about the existence of the list for one blogging moment and proceed to my writing. After all, what I have right now is time, a bed, and a pair of pleading eyes.


Therefore I decide to end this post and please my eyes.

No comments: