Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things I have to say.

Good Wednesday to planet earth, regular readers (ha-ha), random readers, 5800, Facebook, bottle, honey, oh yeah the computer, school, Irama Bangsa, food, wind, oxygen, and sunlight.


Well that's the formal part. I will talk now.


So I somehow realized things around slash about me these days. My voice - sadly - changed, my knee joints are not doing so well, my body hasn't been resting properly, so as my mind, and my hair is a sad case. The heart remains, praise the Lord. :)

And so lately I came to this simple realization: life is too short. I am not certain of when did I come to this thought but it made me realized more things. I live a short life and I cannot afford to forget any wonderful moments in it. Thanks to our awesome God, there's this invention which exists in real life, I mean, REAL LIFE, which is called, the camera. This awesome invention captures whatever you want to take down and what's awesomer, it has this capability to record down moving scenes. This is called, the video camera. Great now I sound like a retarded promoter introducing the camera to the cavemen 7852408 years back then.

Anyway, the camera. The camera takes pictures. (True, true.)

Well. I never liked taking pictures with people - unless it's a group photo. Group photos rock. And I never liked the idea of posting pictures that has my face in it - it is always, always weird, trust me. But well.. It seems like I don't mind any of those anymore. I take crazy stupid pictures, I smile (like I've just learnt how to smile and somehow got addicted to smiling) in front of cameras, and I even requested to take pictures with people (like what you will do when you see David Villa, hoho). Back then I was the one who avoided the camera like how I always avoid reality (nyeh), but now, thanks to realization, taking pictures, and posting pictures as well, is a good thing. A real good thing. As good as, this:

Hey I'm part of the Revolution! :D

Oh hey there there, I spot me!

I wish I could say I spot myself but that would turn out to be a lie.

Wifey! ♥

Aaahh, awesome days in Form 4 life. :)

Ooh, I am a gleek! We are gleeks! :D


Like that. They say a picture says a thousand words. True enough. I can comment like crap on a single picture but I'm not doing it here because I want to sleep (Oh hello it's a Wednesdayyyyy). As stupid or as retarded or as idiotic I may look, I don't care. What is important is that I'm in it and the picture means much to me.

I'm a human, and humans forget. Someday I may forget, someday the memories may fade, til then, these pictures will bring me back. The pictures will tell me the stories and I shall treasure these memories.

Life is awesome. Thank you.

Thank You.

No comments: