Saturday, May 29, 2010

Triage Code: Red.

Yeah.
Red.

One of these days before I even realize it it will already be white. White. As white as snow. Meh.

Alright the competition is exactly one week away and -

1. I'm still on the computer.
2. I still don't know how to tie a bun.
3. I haven't pack yet. Ha-ha. Ha.
4. To be honest, I haven't even touch theory.
5. I haven't get my leather shoes. Oh crap.
6. I'm still that fat. I'm gonna suffocate in my uniform.
7. I haven't even touch Biology! How fascinating.
8. I still don't know what about Friday.
9. Our foot drill is still like.. You tell me.
10. I can see that some of us aren't in the mood. YET.
11. Sadly, we are not gonna have intensive training everyday.
12. We are not even close to ready. YET.
13. I'm still not doing anything about my voice.
14. I just had some a lot a lot of fries.


It is evidently obvious that I am not ready for anything yet, at all. Therefroe, I -

1. Will try my best not to touch the computer. God be with me.
2. Will find out the best method of tying the best bun in the world, thank God for something called Google and also something called Youtube.
3. Will pack on Thursday waha.
4. Will manage my time well. I mean it.
5. (Oh crap, seriously) Will make time to get this pair of leather shoes of mine. This third pair. Everyone say thank you Wallie.
6. Am not going to eat anymore! Hah brilliant.
7. Am speechless about myself. God bless Jess Minn.
8. Will ask God for awesome awesome planning.
9. Will pray about our foot drill every day and night. We will improve. And we will do our best.
10. Am to distribute an even amount of ecstasy pills to the five of us. We really need those.
11. Will pray pray pray.
12. Will pray pray pray pray pray and receive receive receive receive receive.
13. Will drink at leact two glasses of honey everyday. I need that a lot.
14. Will try to despise fries for a week.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." - Matthew 11:24

And because according to Luke 18:27, -
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

We will glorify Your name.

No comments: