Sunday, May 9, 2010

June happenings

I smell June. And I pray that June will be the best month of the year. Or even better. The best month of my entire life. Oh yes God will certainly bless me.

So all these defines June 2010.

1. National comp. Like. Ha-ha. :D God is gonna bless us abundantly! Sometimes the trainings makes you feel like giving up on life, sometimes you just wish you've never won the state competition, sometimes you just wish that there is nothing called tuition and there is a law in this country stating everyone could drive whenever they want. I SAID SOMETIMES OKAY, SOMETIMES. And sometimes it really makes you wonder why didn't God give us the ability to teleport like Hiro Nakamura has. Oh well, these trainings are tough and killing but one thing for sure, it's all gonna be worth it. My teammates rocks. St. John rocks. God rocks. And therefore we are gonna shine for God. :)

2. FIFA World Cup 2010. Don't you just loooooovee watching soccer. Like, two dozens of human beings going after a pathetic ball which will get kicked and kicked and kicked and in the end the winning team becomes the highlight. Not the pathetic ball. But anyhow, still, watching two doznes of human being chasing after a little sphere of patheticness is the best thing to do whenever homework calls.

3. Glee! GG! Criminal Minds!These are what I'll be watching (rewatching actually) during the holidays apart from two dozens of human beings chasing a pathetic ball.

4. Selection test for ASEAN scholarship. Nahh. Just a maybe.

5. AFS interview. Nyeh. Just another maybe.

6. Revolution conference! Whee whee wheeeee I'm so so so excited for this one! :D Just really hope that God will answer our prayers and the planning for the trip will be a success. But anyhow I'm going. Wheee another life-changing experience it will be!

7. Anual Inspection and Flag Day of SJAM Pahang. Uhh. Let's just skip this shall we.

8. Hari Keusahawanan. Umm. When?

9. Olympia competition ahahahaha gonna brush up my modern maths (HA-HA-HA) and add maths.

10. Rob ECM. Period.



Isn't life fascinating.

No comments: