Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bam.

Something has changed within me. Something is not the same. I'm through with playing, by the rules of someone else's game. Like. FOLLOW THE RULES OH YOU BRAINLESS Oh hey hello there here I am on the computer on this fine day YES WASTING MY TIME and no.


No I did not plan this. I'll.. Try to finish in 10.

My life, currently, is a big big big BIG mess. Don't ask me why am I not taking actions though I have this realization within me. As I said, something has changed within me. I know that I've got all the elements here.. I just don't know how to put them in place. Or perhaps I know. Just that. I'm too lazy. Yeah I bet that's the fact. It's like having all the seven colours of rainbow. Seven sublime colours. Only, I had placed them in different places and now I've fogotten where I had put them. Yeah.. Pretty much like owning them but not having them. How pathetic. You see, I know that it would be perfectly wonderful if I had just place all the seven colours together, (that is if you have ever seen a rainbow, but if you haven't, I understand that you don't get how wonderful it is.) but hey look, the problem is, I JUST WON'T. Oh God please tell me what's my problem.

And as for now, let everyone say,

"I love Add Maths."


Some things I cannot change. But till I try, I'll never know.

No comments: