The fact is that I'm living on the surface of the third blue rock from the sun [I actually used to think that I live in it HA-HA-ha]. The fact is that oxygen is the most abundant element found on this big rock [I still remember learning this in the 6th chapter of Form 3's Science]. The fact is that I'll die if I don't take in that element for more than five minutes [Although I never try that before nyah]. The fact is that I do not have to remember to take it in; my body will do that automatically [duhh].
See how wonderful this creation of God is. Oh gahh I was referring to human beings not myself.
Frankly speaking I do feel like an idiot in this hair. My hair is no longer smooth thanks to myself for not telling the right thing. The fringe could be described as a lame and pathetic one, in BM I call it 'amat cacat sekali'. However I cannot deny the fact that I looove my lousy fringe, thanks to someone for loving it without even seeing it. So yeah I'm telling the world that I love my fringe. Blahh. So I have made this decision to keep my hair long and get back to the previous hairstyle. I don't care how ooooooooldd I would look in it I just want back my old hair. :(
Nyah nyah nyaah nyyaaaaaahh. I'm setting off to KL tomorrow morning and I have no idea why am I still sitting here. I will be following my mum down and I just found out that my uncle is coming back on Friday slash Saturday blahh I can't remember which day with the Xbox an hour ago. See how depressing life is. The ugly truth is always revealed at the last minute.
Right now, life is defined as the computer, the television, and the handphone. Have a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment