Alright. Since I'm so bored now. Yeah that bored. Neopets hurts my eyes. Restaurant City is getting boring. Tired of the blogskin. Finished GG. Criminal Minds 90%. No sign of reply. Sleeping is a waste of time though I'm going to school tomorrow [ha-ha].Don't feel like using the brain to memorize anything so here I am greeting every single being who is reading this; hello. Gahh.
First of all I wanna congratulate all human beings living in Malaysia who once happened to be one of the candidates of this PMR examination be it a decade back or present. It felt so good to know the fact that 2009's PMR examination is over for only two days then life started to get boring. I'd be lying if I say that life is aimless now, though I feel so right now gahh.
I do realize that I can't talk much here 'cause if I do so I'd reveal much. Hmm.
Anyway, today was good. Overall. Hanged with Angie in the mall and there goes all the neopoints. Nahh joking. And oh, I got this dress which I wanted since that day. Lala that made my day. Well the aimless five hours passed pretty fast and things happened. Yeaah things actually do happen. Okay okay I'm the problematic one here. Ask and I shall not answer gahh.
I feel like talking about last week but last week seems so long ago. So, so long ago.
Laaaaaaaaala. Can't think of anything to blog right now. The brain is super empty. I wanna talk. I wanna play. I wanna love. Though I know I can talk, I can play, I can love. Nice song. Gaahh this is getting lame.
There's no necessity to end a post nicely so cheerio. Jesus loves you.
Jess Minn is super mega bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment