Monday, September 21, 2009

we're living in Your freedom

Alright so there will only be seven or less full stops in this post yeah I've got too much to write (that's what I think) but too little time to do so so yeah this will be the I HOPE final post as you know blahh the nightmare's so so so near cut the craps so yeah anyway my opinion about blogging okay let me say my blog is a place where I really write out slash express my feelings not posting about the happenings 'cause if you really do care about me that much haha just give a call nyahh so umm yeah I'll try to finish this post in less than five minutes no colours no text decorations as this will attract your eyes what am I talking about oh yeah before that I'll pray for the lousy American robber haha the video on news was funny nyeh anyway back here yeah expressing my feelings okay yeah cancel the 's' hmm you can choose not to read in fact I hope no one's reading which I doubt anyone is lalalalala so yeah if you feel that this is annoying kindly please press Alt + F4 thank you okay a new paragraph well my brain always doesn't follow my heart yeah a stubborn brain I have but what to do that's God's creation I cannot dislike it what's even worse this stubborn brain is in me everytime when the feeling comes my heart says no no nahh nothing but this brain just couldn't stop analysing slash interpreting slash working i say(haha that's the brain's job won't blame it)that it was suppose to be a good slash great slash nice slash best oh whatever day until nyahh only God and I know seriously I don't like it when the brain does it it doesn't feel good at all gaahh it just won't stop recalling what happened yes I know it's the past yes I know there's no point thinking 'bout it but seriously this is out of my control it will just come suddenly and when it comes the whole world truns colourless I won't see a thing 'cause everything IS colourless I don't want I dislike it when it happens it hurts so bad although I know some part of the brain analysed wrongly th brain still continues to work what can I do the only thing I can do is wait for the lousy brain to stop working or go to sleep sigh so well I have come to the end of this post and obviously I failed to write out all these in ten minutes and wow you're still reading ahaha thanks for caring God bless you but before I go one verse just one awesome verse

Shout it out.
We will sing it loud.
Let the whole world know.
That You saved our,
Saved our souls.

The Victory by Planet Shakers.

Jess Minn.

No comments: