Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dawg.

I never thought about having a living dog at home.
'Cause I know one day it will leave me.
And I never like the feeling of losing something slash someone I love.
So there is a puppy living in this house. Since Sunday.
Dad says name it Dawg. In British they call their dogs Dawg. -.-
Anyway the name is Wallie. A perfect name for him.
Hahh. He is a total distraction.


It's one-month-old by the way.
And to those who are caring enough to read this (haha),
Jess Minn [the duplicate] is alive and fine.
At least that's what those caring ones want to hear.
Nyeh I never like lying. Never.
And still I have no idea whether I died or lived on 11th Sept 2009.
One more thing.
Why are you treating me so nice you are confusing me.
I'm not a toy by the way.


11:48PM.
Jess Minn -


























































































































































































































No comments: