Greetings.
This world has been such a. My I'm speechless 'bout that.
Life lately; dull.
They can't find me.
Neither can I.
The blog; deadly boring.
Songs; rocking.
And the friends had still been rocking.
When I say friends, I mean everyone.
Everyone. Yes you.
Thank you for being such a blessing in my life.
Thank you for making a difference.
Who knows, tomorrow might never come.
This might be the last post.
This might be the last time I'm touching the computer.
Today's exam might be the last ones I take.
Today might be the last day.
No I don't know.
Thank you for reading anyway.
As I don't find this blog an interesting one.
Nyaah.
So there's only one word to describe the school.
Lame.
Setting up ridiculously lame schedule for us.
This is just stupid.
I mean like come on. We're not machines okay.
We're gonna score that straight A's for you if we want to.
Four more weeks to go.
Staying back in school everyday.
Where in the world am I gonna get the time for revision.
Gahh.
Moving on; sleep.
I had been sleeping a lot lately.
Yes even when I'm having trials on the next day.
No I didn't care.
I don't care.
And I do not know why.
Adding on; Lord I need You.
Miss the old me.
Yes I do.
And all of a sudden I feel like deleting this post. Blahh.
And oh I my friends do rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment