Wow i realize that i haven't log in for a month or so... Stupid computer's fault. And now I'm using mom's laptop. Okay try to write a quick one. Hmm,,....
Well this is crazy. I am crazy. She's crazy too. A week before she said wanna buy it for me?? It??!! No way. Have something gone wrong into her mind? This is just insane. Yea it's Tri-Angle. I've totally gone mad. Well it happened on 26th April.. I will never forget. Really never expected to get it so so so soon. I went Exceed, booked it, got the resit. My, I just can't believe it. Thank you so much mummy... To anyone who's reading, Exceed is really a nice place to get what ever CD you want. Do go there more often. Yesterday they phoned up. Gosh I'm so afraid that they're gonna say that it's out of stock. Luckily that didn't happen! My CD has arrived. What happened next? I DIED. !!!!! I went there and collected it. I DIED AGAIN. But someone was giving an annoying look to me and everyone. I do hate it when she does that. Honestly. Well I didn't open it straight away when I'm back. I had tuition. I opened it at 12:33 am, 2nd May 2008. Do remember. Watched it just now. Oh my, I love the MVs.. HUG, MY LITTLE PRINCESS, THE WAY U ARE, I BELIEVE AND TRI-ANGLE. So chun!!! AGAIN I DIED. And just to let you know, if one day i suddenly die without any reason, TVXQ killed me. The MVs... YoonHo was so so so @!#$$@!! cute, with his chubby face. ChangMin sings powerfully, with his cute hair. JaeJoong's hair was quite long, preety too. YooChun just looked like a baby's face.. He is so so so so so so CUTE that time. Lastly my dear JunSoo.. No other word can describre you but cute. You're eyes..your eyes.... !!!.. I love the way they look in HUG. Great MV. Now I'm giving a synopsis of this paragraph. -TVXQ-ROCKS-MY-LIFE-
And something dreadful happened to me this month. Can't tell you when. But I'll always remember. That feeling.. That feeling.... I'm not sure about it... Oh please help me... It's killing me...
Yea and one more thing. Who says that friendster is full of virus??!!! Now I'm not allowed to log in. I just approved 3 requests. The rest are gonna be so mad at me. Cassiopeias and friends... I'm so so so so so sorry.. Please do wait for me to approve... I'll really appreciate it.. Thank you so much.. And sorry again.. And to my MSN friends, I won't forget about you all, although it has been a long time... Another sorry.. >.<
Well till there. And that feeling.. My,, I don't know what to say about it...
-jessminn-
[CASSIOPEIA FOREVER]
No comments:
Post a Comment