Today's the last day. I'm planning not to sleep tonight. Hillsong Concert tommorow. Urgh. Why can't I just stay for 1 more day and go for the concert? Sobs.. And I'm not THAT happy today. Or tonight..?? Bored. It's not gonna happen... Just to recoed down what we did these days...
23rd May // Friday
Leave Kuantan at 6pm++ Reached hotel at 12.30am++
24th May // Saturday
Dad dropped us at aunt's house. Brought us 2 KLCC. Did a lot there.
Kino: bought TVXQ TOP SECRET 2, can't find the 1st one..
Bookfair: Bought Glory Days..
Went Pavvilion at night. Had dinner there. Stayed in Crownne Plaza.
25th May // Sunday
Times Square. Finally!! Found MY STAR. Spent more than an hour inside. Came out with YoonHo's shirt, the necklace and TVXQ TOP SECRET 1. Really regret. Should have brought more $$. T_T. Went MJ. Bought many things there. Went Mid Valley after that. Had Japanese food for lunch. Shop again. Went back aunt's house. Finally can online!!
26th May // Monday
Aunt is working today. Went TGIF in the Curve for lunch. Their service slow like anything. Had dinner in DaoRae. DAORAE!!! Thanks a lot!!!
27th May // Tuesday
Aunt took lift today. Went 1U. Had Japanese food for lunch. Not again. Different type. Saw Rick outside the restaurant. Is it him actually??? Looked for him. Lost him. Aihz. Wathced The Chronicles of Narnia. They really changed the script a lot. Seriously A LOT. And JOSH ACTED IN A MOVIE. The Journey To The Center of the Earth. MUST WATCH!! He didn't log in like for about a year or more than that.. And oh i love Pete... Really boring now.. Not chatting with anyone. That's how I got a chance to blog. And I'm not happy now. =(
-jessminn
and yea that feeling...
No comments:
Post a Comment