I don't know what's wrong with me.... I really really don't know.... Can somebody please tell me??I wanna know... It's always like that... I always think back.. Am I really the problem?? Or does it happen to everyone..?? I'm not a good friend to make with... Sometimes I like you so so so so so much... like you are the only one who rocks my life.... Sometimes because of you my life sucks... Not to say sucks,, just that like you spoiled my whole day... Or to say that once I think about you I'll get real real angry.... Is that my problem?? Or is it you're the one who's wrong,, not me....
Well this is another case... Something which I wish to write out long time ago... She's my friend... She's really really a good good friend to me... Okay her name doesn't start with a B... But sometimes I'll think bad about her... She treat me real real nice, but it's her attitude.. It's obvious that there is some problem with her attitude... Everyone always talk about her... Sometimes I join them... But that isn't what I want to do... Sometimes I just keep quiet... Just listen.... But if I don't say anything they will like 'Why are you so quite???'
I really hope to tell you.... So that you can change and be a better person.. A better friend to be..
I really really wish to let you know.. But it's hard to even try to say it out.. I really hope that one day you can change.. And we'll be good good friends... And people won't always misunderstand you... You treat you friends really really nice.. I can see that.. But sometimes you're too... Too.. It's hard to say... Should I tell you?? Or should I keep this forever?? I'm so afraid that I'll lose a good friend once I tell you... Or that you'll change the way you think about me... Should I.. Or should I not..??
I just want you to know that you're really a good good friend to me... But I might not be a perfect friend to you.. That's a fact.. And maybe you won't know either.. Cause no one knows that I've got a blog yet... Except Angeline.. But she doesn't know my url..
*I emphasis that your name doesn't start with that letter so that 'she' won't misunderstand that i'm writing a bout her.. I am not... Thanks for not misunderstanding.~
-jessminn-
TVXQ ROCKS
No comments:
Post a Comment