haiyo...
I won’t change school wan larr...
although I love sabs so much..
I really hope that I can study there....
With our dear pengetua...
but now that potato ruling our school...
I changed to AA coz I don’t want to see her there...
but now...
she’s AA’s headmistress... -.-’”
kiddin’.. ^^
actually because of rk school larr,, n also u all, angeline n brenda...
can’t survive without u all... haha...
I will never gonna leave u all n go 2 sabs alone...
at least u have to accompany me angeline.. hehe...
and brenda, and yj, and jj, and sm, and chloe....
I will never wanna leave u all...
coz I’m really afraid to be alone.. haha.. ^^
n of coz... I really really love u all...
*clears throat* not that kind of love larr~
that’s only for my family...
for Jesus..
and of course for my dearest TVXQ....
really love u all...
keep on
waiting for
and
I WANT TRI-ANGLE!!!
it’s so hard to find it now...
the last time I saw it was in genting..
but I believe... I sure will get it... some day in my life...
I’ll wait.. for that day to come... (I’m expecting this year~ ^^)
although I really hate to wait...
but it’s really worth it.. for u all...
u guys changed my life...
I’ll try harder to achieve whatever I want...
I’ll work hard.. really hard...
with all my heart, mind and soul..
because of u all...
I have that kind of spirit...
you’re really my miracle...
you guys rocks my life!!!!!
and more than 800,000 ppl’s life...
that’s the official cassiopeias.. ONLY
there are still hundreds and thoudsands of unofficial wan out there...
everywhere in the whole wide world...
and it’s ONLY THE OFFICIAL CASSIOPEIAS who’s in the Guiness World Record 2008...
that’s the largest fanclub.... ever...
EXCLUDING the unofficials...
you guys are really really great....
I’m really glad that I’m a cassiopeia...
although I’m not yet an official one...
but some day later....
I’m gonna be an official cassiopeia...
if only I have that chance..
we’ll support u all....
forever....
and please take extra good care of u guys’ health...
don’t work too much...
we really don’t wanna see u all fall sick....
thanks a lot yarr!!! ^^
we’ll wait for your fourth album!!!
DongBang DongBang fighting!!
aza aza!!
love you guys forever...
--jessminn--
