Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Answer is No

In my latest tramp towards making life more bearable, I have crafted a song by accident, owing to a series of (the same) questions asked thrice within a span of 10 seconds.

It goes like this:

The answer is no
The answer is no
Nehneh nehneh nehneh neh neh
The answer is no

It is in a major key, and involves no more than seven notes.

It has quickly become one of my favourite songs because it is as powerful as it is cheerful. It is also incredibly convenient. Delivering bad news without demeaning a human spirit is now made possible. On some occasions, it is followed by laughters.

This song has proven useful many times since its inception some 40 hours ago. Below are some real-life situations of when the song has been put to great use:

'Dear can I get a computer?'

'Dear can I get a gaming laptop?'

'Dear will you whine when you have to leave this place?'

'Does this mean I can get VPN?'


I foresee more milage from this very creation in the future. To hear the actual melody, please call me and ask whether I will ever get a pet cat.

No comments: