I learned that writing is the consolation prize you are given when you don't get the thing you want the most. - Lang Leav
I wish I had never stopped writing. Slightly inspired and mostly unsettled, yet again, I make my guest star appearance here. I have come to realized that my other channel of output will from time to time be on limited access mode, so at the end of the day (literally and figuratively) I'm all I've got. I spent my night doing laundry and engaging in stickers-sticking activity. It's not all too bad. Sometimes I think I am bad company to myself, but it takes times where work demands my presence around people I have never seen my entire life and have absolutely zero interest in committing any form of human relationship with but utterance of no less than five sentences to, each, is necessary to remind me what an offensive thought that is. I love my own company and being able to be in it is privileged bliss. But right I'm not at work and I fail to feel that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment