Thursday, January 29, 2015
Ready?
Today I effortlessly took a nap that was longer than my sleep. I was only ready to get up when I decided it was time to get ready for dinner. Thank you, dinner, you filled in both my very empty day and stomach. Being tied to only three hours of commitment, Wednesdays are now officially precious, so I thought it was the one day I could be myself, thus I let myself be myself. I will never allow that to happen again. If it weren't for the dinner appointment I had scheduled for today, God knows when only will I be ready to face life. Well maybe, we aren't built to be ready for anything at all - maybe, we don't need to be ready at all (not applicable to exams, though highly applicable to results day, I say).
Dropped by Project Space (/Space Coffee?) post-dinner. Good music. Lots of lights. A lot of space. I miss making coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
x2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment