Well, just the occasional hey hello still alive post.
Also the wow it's November already post.
Plus a bunch of crappy crap from me which you always find confusing and difficult to understand.
Truth is, I, too, find myself confusing and difficult to understand. I am as lost as a sheep. But hey, I'm nineteen now, no excuses. Mistakes are unforgivable at this stage. I am supposed to do things right, I am supposed to know how things run in life. I am also supposed to run my life the best I am capable of. But just how does one know what they are capable of if they remain at the same old spot, never stepping out, never taking risks? My father would say, 'never take risks'. My father would say, 'take the safe path'. He is the wisest man I've ever come by, so when our views on life collided, I began to wonder whether I'm thinking a little too much about it. Maybe I will be happy after all. Maybe things will turn out great. Maybe things will turn out better than great, because this is just what I needed to believe. Maybe things will turn out greater than great, because I don't want to live in fear that I might wake up some twenty years later, regretting and hating myself for the decisions I made when I was merely twenty.
When did we all become adults?
No comments:
Post a Comment