1. By reading this you agree to pardon my temporary absence from this non-existent space, of which, regrettably, does not fall in the provision of Section 7(1)(b).
2. My belief in Americano as one of God's best creation was shaken this morning as I got up in a manner which I had to picture possible scenes of me vomiting in the examination hall.
3. Things to do on Wednesday include:
4. Things I foresee would be done on Wednesday:
5. If there exists a pill with the mighty ability to permanently take away my body's psychological need for sleep, I would very gladly take it.
6. I have not seen my Chai in months. Therefore I am depressed.
7. I have been feeding egg white to my face daily, without fail for the past whole month. What broke the record was that the fridge ran out of eggs.
8. Apart from eggs, the fridge was recently stocked up with 12 bars of chocolate, a cake, and some caramel puddings. Thanks but no thanks, Ikea.
9. This list of statement is non-chronological, if you wonder.
10. It may also be non-logical.
11. Every time I look into the mirror now, I ask God what good could I have possibly done to deserve Yun Ho as my husband.
12. The name appearing on my bib for the coming Standard Charted Run is 'MONEY'. THANK YOU VERY MUCH NGOH JESS LYNN.
93 I got fatter. I am depressed.
14. Words cannot express how awfully much I regret for not getting the best tickets available for the brilliant concert last week. I had the money, I had the time, I had the advantage, but I just must be that stupid.
15. Doesn't matter, Yun Ho said he loves me. Evidence.
16. I have multiple personalities. Sometimes it's scary, sometimes it's entertaining. But most of the time it's just painfully annoying.
17. I am leaving for Japan in three days. Three. Days.
18. In a parallel universe, I'm a unicorn.
19. Truth be told, my main reason for not having an Instagram account is that MY username has been taken. During my unapproved break from studying on Saturday, I tried coming up with usernames. Among the available ones are 'mrsjyh', 'mrsyunho', nnimssej', and 'jmjyh'. DON'T you dare take these away.
20. I also look for inspiration from my closet during my unapproved breaks.
21. The other day I, along with my parents, met my very, very inspiring Head of School to discuss my future. We now follow each other on Twitter.
22. I could almost swear that split ends are the third most annoying thing, ever, after my multiple personalities and people.
23. For a very long time, I believed that nothing in this world could make me cry anymore. Then, one day, this song came by.
24. I will be in Osaka next Wednesday. Guess who else happens to be in Osaka on that very day?
25. Don't.
Bonus:
26. Better go to waist than waste, or better go to waste than waist? I cannot decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment