Monday, October 29, 2012

Recent Addictions

Day was meant to dedicate to assignments and useful stuffs but I guess I underestimated the power of the Internet. Youtube brought me from a hair tutorial to make-up tutorials to room tours and the list goes on. Then Facebook, Tumblr, blogs... The unplanned journey lasted at least 4 hours. Is it too late to worry about my eyesight?

And oh I am now on Blogger. How predictable can I be.

Here are four things I am really into lately, because I believe in spreading the love for pretty things:

1. Galaxy nail arts

    



    



Tutorials are all over Youtube and Tumblr. I would really, really love to try this, but since I'm working in an F&B outlet, there's really no point in even attempting it. I'll have to rub off all my labourious efforts even before I feel pretty in it. Meh.

2. Metallics







I have always adored these kind of minx nails. But then again, I don't get to accessorize my nails any soon. Still looking around for these gorgeous metallic hair cuffs.

3. Latte arts







Well this I have tried, and failed I have endlessly. I'm just hopeless at creating these. The best I could ever achieve is the flower (second pic), the simplest one yet. And there was once I had managed to pour out what seemed like a heart shape, but that is all.

4. Food
No description needed.

On a different note, I am thinking of either reconstructing this whole blog (which would seem impossible) or starting a new one (because this one is just so... depressing?). Or maybe just let things stay the way it is. Haha. I don't know. I cannot decide.

I will work on my assignment now, and I will jog tomorrow.
x

No comments: