Monday, October 15, 2012
I don't understand.
I don't understand what a parliament is or how it works.
I don't understand how a country runs.
I don't understand how our country runs.
I don't understand how country leaders can be so childish.
I don't understand how people can be so childish.
I don't understand how stupid can all the computers be today.
I don't understand how am I only the one so irritated by that.
I don't understand how impatient I am these days.
I don't understand why assignments scare me so much.
I don't understand why is it so hard for me to begin writing.
I don't understand why did I not leave college when I had every reason to.
I don't understand why sometimes I just want to do things alone.
I don't understand how some other times, all I want is someone to talk to.
I don't understand why don't I have someone.
I don't understand my person.
I don't understand how did my finger got cut by a plastic lid.
I don't understand why can't I drive well.
I don't understand why I stopped exercising.
I don't understand why am I always unable to make decisions.
I don't understand how my mind supports two opposite ideas at the same time.
I don't understand how thoughts run in my mind all the time.
I don't understand how am I able to sleep at night.
I don't understand how staring blankly helps a lot.
I don't understand why can't it be simpler for us.
I don't understand us.
I don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment