Monday, September 10, 2012

It's really tough.

I've been reading a lot lately.

I put two eggs into the pot of water on the stove and started boiling them. I went and finish off my book while waiting for them to be done.

The epilogue was okay.

I went to check the eggs and could not decide whether the second one was boiled well enough or not. I took out the first, which seemed pretty boiled, poured some cold water around it, and started peeling the shell. I hoped that no liquid form of the egg would leak out in that process.

I felt relieved when I saw the yellow, solid egg yolk through a part of the egg with a really thin membrane of egg white.

Then I scooped out the second egg and hoped that it was boiled well enough, too.

And it was, too.

And I felt okay. And dinner was okay.

But now I have a really tough question to answer.

No comments: