That phrase, in short, means 'Hi! I'm away from Kuantan again, as usual, only this time I did not bring back my purse (ha) and bottle water (ha) with me so I have to survive without them for another couple more of days. Yes, I'll be back to Kuantan very soon, again. I'm pretty sure I can make it. On the other hand, I would like to announce that I HAVE WON A CONTEST. Like, how often does that happen? It's no ordinary contest by the way. I'll show you later (later, here, has a long span of possibilities), I promise. SPM results? Oh my results wasn't that good, wasn't that bad either. It was a meh-meh result. With a meh-meh result, that could only mean one thing: I will never have the chance to wear scrubs. Sad, but true. Anyway, last week had been awesome. Awesome to the maximum point. I'm still wondering whether or not there's a way to feel that awesome while not being in Kuantan. We have Moo Cow here but I'm not physically fit to consume it without worries yet. Boy had I been sick for LONG. Doctor said I was/am allergic to the air here in KL. Medicine didn't help. Meh. I hate doing the laundry. I just do. 4:01PM. That gives me around 50 minutes to prepare for work. Hah. Work. Speaking of work, did you know that by checking into Foursquare in any Starbucks outlet between 8:30PM-9:30PM this Saturday, the 31st, you'll get a free grande size of Frappucino? Well if you don't, now you do. The things people would do in support of Earth Hour. And yes, it's a true story.'
Nahhh just kidding. That phrase has no meaning at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment