This is so saddening. My happiness is making me sad. The irony of life.
I have so much time to waste that wasting my time at iwastesomuchtime.com isn't enough to waste all of my time any more, because the time there is for me to waste is, way beyond much, true story. Man this is killing me. It's only the second day of experiencing this long-craved-freedom and I feel dead inside already. I feel like... I'm born to waste my time. I know you're going to ask me to shut up and stop acting this way and go like c'mon you just finished your SPM just relax and enjoy your life bla bla bla bla bla blahh. If you are really going to say that, save it, shut up and just give me an enjoyable thing to enjoy.
Went to the mall today and felt awesome for a while and now back to offline mode. I can die if I continue living like this.
Maybe it's time to dig up the text books to be returned tomorrow. Or it could also be time to pack for tomorrow night. I cannot decide. Watching videos online sucks. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment