This post is short because I insist that it mustn't be long.
Not too long ago, I tortured myself every single (schooling, haha) night just to cramp what seemed like knowledge into my minuscule brain. And my most awesome God granted me with not a single B (as stated in black and white) for my trial exam, which is indeed, very generous of Him. All glory to God.
I did not score an A+ for my Add Math by the way.
That night I was brought back to some vague images still stuck in my head when we played 'hide and seek' during the weekly MYF. If this game sounds unfamiliar to you, it is actually a game where a person closes their eyes and start counting until a certain number while the rest of the group find a good place to hide. The aim of the game is to seek all of those who have hidden themselves. And we played it in the church sanctuary. I was seventeen-year-old during then.
I personally think that we do not need Facebook to survive. It did not even existed until four years back then. Did we suffer for not having a Facebook account back then? No. Did we die of not checking our notifications daily? No. Was Facebook even a big part of our social life? No. No, no, no. And yet look at what we have become today. Even teachers check their Facebook in their staff room. Therefore it is confirmed. Facebook created our needs. Our 'wants' have slowly and silently transformed into our 'needs'. Look at what the world does to us these days.
Lunch was good today.
Beware when you choose to believe Somebody. Somebody may seem so sweet and sincere that you are totally blinded by what Somebody seems like. The truth may shock you. So always trust your instincts. They say never trust Somebody completely. I am still pondering on that. But what I am sure about is that we must always trust God to the fullest. No doubt on that.
I don't know what happened to me. This feels like by far the lousiest post I have produced with my very fingers. Which makes me hesitate whether to publish it or not. If I do, then people will judge and see me as a retard for what I have written. Human nature. If I do not, then it means I have wasted thousands of seconds for nothing. Then again, if I do, I may probably lose respect due to the nonsense I have written.
Two or three years ago my posts never contained any trace of nonsense and stupidity at all. True story.
Well, what's done, is done.
Epilogue: Next up will be the post which I have pined to write for more than too long. I mean it this time. It is going to be legen-
wait for it
No comments:
Post a Comment