Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Folio folio you are such an.... never mind.

I have added many many albums with a sum of 116 songs altogether to my current play list.

It is playing track 3 as I type, and I hope that by the time it reaches track 115 (last track to celebrate victory), I have already completed my accounts folio. Which is quite impossible, based on logic calculation.


Not to mention that I haven't had my lunch and it could take me hours to finish a good meal.

To be completely honest, I have never used up more than a week to get any of the folios in my life done. For the usual case we will be given at least a month to complete it, but for the usual me - who is very well-known for procrastinating, indeed - the time I use to finish a folio rages from day, to days. I used less than 24 hours to finish my Geography folio when I was in Form 1 back then. True story. Anyway I must not stay any longer here, for I have purposes in life. Another true story.

Boredom of the worst kind , we meet again.

No comments: