What I do know, however, is that my Facebook wall is a big mess, just like my study table which have been ignored by me for almost two weeks now.
I also know that if I do not write something here as soon as possible, this place will be forgotten by generations to come, like the way my first pet fish was, by me. Oh what a comparison haha haha haha.
Moreover, I know that I have taken/participated in around 500 hundred pictures in this week and it would be somewhat selfish of me if I do not share even a percent of them here so keep reading if you want to see the less selfish side of me.
Before that, I have a question for you YEAH YOU and I would appreciate much if honest answers are provided. The question iiissssssssssssssssss do I write very emo-ly here and is this blog still a depressing blog which instil bitterness in you once you've read it haha Thank you for participating this questionnaire you may choose to comment below or shout out in the chat box. A piece of Sticky (you get to choose your flavour!) will be rewarded for every honest comment/shout out :) ( < < < I'm serious.)
To start off from where I left you hanging, yes, dear living human being, it is done. I HAVE PASSED UP MY ACCOUNTS FOLIO PRAISE THE LORD! There may be several errors for various reasons but I don't care! I passed up that's what matters yaaaaayyyyy! :D Spent seven labourious and horrendous hours keying in numbers and alphabets non-stop on the day right before the deadline.
HAHAHAHA this is my style I think you're getting familiar with it already.
To carry on from the day where I started to disappear (here), well I don't normally write things so detailed here but this is worth a remembrance, I followed awesome Kuantan peoples down to KL for RE:UNIION 2011. This is the third Revolution conference I have attended. Took 23432850 pictures throughout the four days, had awesome fellowship with the people, got to know more about God. Who knew that Justin Bieber could bring such impact to others' lives. Do mail/text/call/stalk me if you want to know about the story. Sadly I missed a few sessions of the conference due to a terrible stomach ache also known as the 'dabian issue' caused by um, very eye-catching and mouth-watering food. Food species and source will not be mentioned here to protect the innocent haha you're so welcome.

Needless to say, I am the tallest.
On Sunday when I came back home I got so nervous and worried about my folio that I spent two hours on getting nervous and worried about it and went to sleep for another two hours and have been working on it ever since 7PM. Yeah that's right the sky was not dark yet. Of course I went to bed very late that night and I looked rather awful for prom. Don't thank make ups, I have never looked good in them. And to be honest I regretted for my hairdo that night. AGAIN. Sigh what to do. Some people just don't learn from their mistakes. *coughsmecoughs*

Wednesday was another blessing from God. Sometimes things just, happen. You'll never know what's coming and you'll never know what to expect until things happen. To summarize it, Wednesday was a great, great day. For your information it was the seventh consecutive day I'm with my awesome and this has never happened before. Most true story ever told in my blog.
Birthdays celebrated in this holiday were Sue Xian's, Wei Yien's, and Yin Hui's. They were all born on the same day of the same month of the same year. Besides, they were all born in the same country too. (Assumption of mine.) Also, they are currently studying in the same school as I am. In addition, they all have Facebook accounts. Bah who doesn't.

Me and my awesome. Again bwahaha.
Then on the awesome Tuesday, I went for my annual (that's right ANNUAL) haircut accompanied by my awesome - the awesome Jeremy. My awesome hairdresser (KENNYKENNYKENNYKENNY) cut my awesome long hair and I now have awesome short fringe. Isn't this just awesome :) That was truly one awesome day. Nobody in this world could ever de-awesomize that awesome Tuesday! Because facts are facts lar, what more do I need to explain.
A picture of me taking a picture of me. And Kenny and Jeremy the awesome.
Wednesday was another blessing from God. Sometimes things just, happen. You'll never know what's coming and you'll never know what to expect until things happen. To summarize it, Wednesday was a great, great day. For your information it was the seventh consecutive day I'm with my awesome and this has never happened before. Most true story ever told in my blog.:)
Birthdays celebrated in this holiday were Sue Xian's, Wei Yien's, and Yin Hui's. They were all born on the same day of the same month of the same year. Besides, they were all born in the same country too. (Assumption of mine.) Also, they are currently studying in the same school as I am. In addition, they all have Facebook accounts. Bah who doesn't.
Us with the birthday girl, Yin Hui. (The one in between the pinks.)
It's been a week since my hair cut and I am adapting to it quite well I can say. It's been more than a week since RE:UNIION and I pray that this fire won't burn out. Now here are a few conclusions that can be made based on this post:
1. I am not selfish - I shared more than 5% of the pictures I participated in the past week.
2. My awesome exists. Sorry for never posting any pictures of him before which leads to your doubt of whether he is an imaginary friend or a real person.
3. I did not forget about my poor blog. Although evidence may support otherwise.
4. It indeed was an awesome week. And awesome-ful week as well. :)
Lastly, don't forget about my generous offer of Sticky to you! All you have to do is provide my honest answers. Til then, thank you for dropping by at jessminn.blogspot.com.
God bless you and may the next post be near.

















No comments:
Post a Comment