Thursday, August 26, 2010

I tell you what.

I am not going to sleep tonight - laugh if you must, and I am not going to sleep tonight.
I am not going to be distracted by anything at all, and I am not going to leave my lovely table.
Lovely, loving, lovable table.
I am not going to walk out from the study room - unless emergency, and I am not going even close to my bed.
Stupid, idiotic, lousy bed.

And I am going to finish the letter, and I am going to get it printed, somehow.
And I am going to study Biology, and I am going to study Biology.
I am going to study Biology. Everyone say, " I LOVE BIOLOGY " :DD
I am going to make myself iced drinks when I am going to fall asleep. (This is an emergency, so it does not infringe what I have said above.)
I am going to finish both chapters five and six by 6am, and I am going to be very happy by 6 am.


Because I CANNOT afford to fail any more.


Come, inspiration.

Longevity pills to survive Bio tomorrow... Help.

No comments: