Saturday, August 14, 2010

Looking back then; January - May 2010.

Laugh if you must, but please bear with my lousy photo shooting skills or borrrrrrrrrrring words - if you are to read this post. Or see it. Whatever you name it.

January: -


Bible study class on Sunday mornings.. Until we had this thing called nursing course.

Calvin's, mine, and Jia Rock's.

Did not get the planner but oh well. It's still something.


First outing of the year -
With Angie and Wy Jun. They had never talk to each other yet then. Seriously.

And I learned about F5.


Nursing course:: Week 2 -

Long-haired Shar Min! Back then.



January's Higher Ground.


Nursing course: Week 3 -



Catterpillar Day -

Quek's awesome thing.






One Saturday morning -



Toothfairy -

Yes. One sushi-ful outing.



Wallie in Januray.


February: -


Old Twon -


Yeah Add Maths.


And I bid long hair bye-bye on the 7th of February.


Which then I thought was a stupid thing to do but what's done can't be undone. So I restraightened my hair on the 12th. No pictures available.


Some random day in McD.

Exam.

Rufus's outing hahaha.


MYF.

Wallie in February.


Sleepover at Mandy's. She cooked me lunch. She loves me.
Yue Jia's. Heheheh.

Helping out for.. Oops I've forgotten the name sorry sorry. =X

Little kids.

Memories of ours.


March: -


Awesomest MYF ever.

Ai Geen's.

Victory is hers.

He looks cute, I must say.


Monday -


Jordan with head scarf. Spot him.


Tuesday -


Sorry I've lost count of the days.


Friday at Starbucks. Clip hunting day.

Met Bernice.


Saturday morning -


Saturday noon til evening -

Third McD throughout the one-week training, if you hadn't notice.

Chee Yong's birthday present.

Saturday night -
Ngoh Jess Lynn.

Quek Ven Chin.

Chia Wei Jian. Sounds so weird.

Keluarga.


Sunday -

God blessed us. So abundantly.

April: -

Right. My phone's camera started to be stupid this month therefore I only got to snap few few pictures.

From Pey Sien's book.


And of course, we REVO Tour in Kuantan!

I. Dislike. Them. Meh.

I know I'm faceless here but oh well. It's a great picture. : )

Hey they did not use this for the conference..



May: -


Wallie in May.


Yue Jia's day -

I know I look stupid but. Who cares. This is called memory.

"We are cashful people."



Wallie-day -

Wind oh wind. Why must you.

Walie in May II.


Call of duty: Episode one -

I'm gonna have something like this for my twin children. Someday.



Til then. Adios.



No comments: